Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Your health needs a smile:.

I have always been positive, happy, someone even in the face of inevitable adversity such as with Breast Cancer, but in 10 days were tent, sometimes point I'm not sure that my car in jest, idiot will find its way home.Since uncomfortable with this "Bottom" Brenda, I took some of my own advice and go looking for things to laugh, starting with myself.

This week photo Blog still cracks me up!
This is a self-portrait taken when I was in the dentist Chair.This is one of those faces mothers warning their children not to fear that they freeze you in this façon.alors there is no product, once more, this toothy face made me smile and made me feel important mieux.Plus yet, it has made me think about the power of a smile

We have all heard laughter - we are smile when we laugh - is the best medicine and research indicates that is true.Smiles make us feel better about ourselves, we help to cope with stress, reduced blood pressure, and improves our immunitaire.Sourire also releases endorphins, which act as natural analgesics, plus the serotonin system that influences mood, memory and social behavior.Me looks like a smile should be the first "drugs" we take in the morning.

Smiles are of no value to anyone, unless give us, even to us in the mirror.While the smiles are free, sometimes they apply to those which the receive. have you ever noticed how easily a young child smile? unlike some adults, whose smile like it was hastily extracted from their handheld and pasted on their face, smile of a young child that is instant, authentic and full of pure pleasure.

Children are happy, curious little love puisards.Comme one done, it just came to me we have not sitting behind a child to the Church for the last two Sundays, so I am placing hereby of our congregation on notice: blocking your child next week, I am event will ' smile me one.

No comments:

Post a Comment