Wednesday, June 9, 2010

James is my rock.


© Brenda Coffee. All rights reserved.

Sometimes, I need someone to talk to me in the retrofit.You know, those situations where you're convinced a simple medical procedure will turn something fatale.Dans my house we ask that something "jointed to connect cancer". when I ignore all known and relevant information and choose to believe that an ingrown foot is proof my elbow cancer.

Can I get so far in this way, I begin to think about potential candidates to be next woman of James, or that we shouldn't ' t build a new House because if I "go" before James, it would be rather live on the farm in the small house, as opposed to that live in a large home again with the small house as the invited casita, because if it y alone, it would be rather live in the small house but rather would sell all and start over with something more small.A I lose you? This is an example of needing someone to talk to me out of the threshold and help me see things from a perspective different. Furthermore, I do do it my own. health problems tell me March is on a collision with the Earth path or the daughter back into marketing promised to deliver widgets of 1 000 per month when we can produce only 100, and I'll quietly assimilate data, and find a way to resolve the problem.

Each of us can involve thus personally for some reason we can't find our way to the maze and need someone point it out. for me, this person is James.It allows me to reconnect points and return track and for him, this person is me.While we are quite able to be masters of our own ships, we do not fear next and let others take the wheel when we need a hand.

Successful people are often successful because they see things how they are, not how they would like them to be or the way in which they used to be, but the way things are vraiment.puis, successful people base their decisions on this reality, not the hanging out of the seuil.Lorsque I don't knee cancer, I think I'm a glass successfully half full person who knows how to watch the presentation.

In other words sometimes you bug and sometimes you're windscreen.Today, you can be the person who needs to be rescued from the threshold, and the next day, you could be the rescuer.

No comments:

Post a Comment