Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Breast cancer, are in denial?



The other day , I met a woman whose mother, sister and aunt had all been diagnosed with cancer of the breast.When I asked if she had taken the genetic test, would he say if she had inherited the gene that could make him a candidate for the breast cancer she says, "." I'll just to leave it to God... "More I eat healthy."Good afternoon!! It's a woman who has clearly not gene survival.

It is always shocking to me that it has no desire to know that if it is higher of a breast cancer risk, perhaps I should say the prevention of breast cancer or from the gene to his daughter.Knowledge is power small friends. Oh that I would have given having this knowledge before I was diagnosed with cancer of the breast.He had four years after my diagnosis of breast cancer when I discovered I made one of the breast cancer genes; I have no hesitation a thousandth of a second to say "take other chest now!"My decision to make a preventive mastectomy has been proactive in my fight against breast cancer, and it was empowering.This mastectomy was on my term, not the breast.

Even if it is not a history of breast cancer in your family (I_had_no_family_history_but_I_carried_the_BRAC2_gene) Please consider getting a BracAnalysis to see if you carry the BRCA1 and gene BRCA2.This is simple: a simple blood test.Most schemes health insurance pay for génétiques.Il tests can save your life or the life of someone you aimez.Ne're not one of those women who have the "hear without ill, see no evil, a lot of talk about" gene. of intelligent: stop breast cancer before it starts.For more information, go to Myriad laboratories genetic, http://www.myriad.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment