Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Good for your heart, Bad for your breasts


© Brenda Coffee.  All rights reserved.

Did you know that having drink a glass or two each day peut increase your risk of getting breast cancer by up to 51%? Did you also know that this is a not important if you speak of wine, beer or hard alcohol? They pose an increased risk. This is a huge statistics and that nags at me from time to time.This is for a glass of red wine a day because it's good for your heart u.s. ' it may be useful for your heart, it is bad for your breasts .

Since my diagnosis I ask now is there a link between alcohol and recurrence of breast cancer?My intuition says that there is a link, however, experts say not enough is known about alcohol and the breast cancer périodicité.Avant I don't think something with now, then a glass of wine or a couple of gin and invigorating. But now if I drink I wonder, will be one that triggers a recurrence of my breast cancer?

Although my oncologist said any moderation, including moderation, I am not a genre moderate the girl.I am often on one end, or the other, many given Spectra .i go for weeks without even thinking about a drink of alcohol and then, as the last night, have three Cosmopolitans.Hey it's Vegas, baby!Today, I feel terrible, partly because I rarely drink at all, as I have a hangover, and partly because I first drinks.

It seems that everything in life has an association with obtaining of breast cancer: food, water, stress, sleep, Sun, exercise, alcohol, estrogen, phytoestrogens in food and body care products, same-sex, but it of all topics for future Brenda.Presque Blogs about everything that we do in life has risks .Although we cannot avoid risk, we can educate us as to whether we are willing to take them, or completely avoid.

I have probably ask me myself, if I believe there may be a connection between alcohol and a recurrence of the breast, why drinking any if I? Alternatively, I am more react?

No comments:

Post a Comment