Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ramborella


Brenda Ramborella ™ coffee. All rights reserved.

Twenty years ago a friend has designed a splash screen much for my computer. He brandished "Ramborella" on a pink background hot as something of a female version of Indiana Jones. When I asked him what he meant, he said I was Rambo and Barbarella - adventurous and sexy party - a nod to my days as the first journalist to pilot and army, M-1 tank fire landing on an aircraft carrier, down in a nuclear submarine, and succumb almost like the "desaparecidos", thousands who went missing each year in the hands of the Honduran military commandos.  Although I no longer look like Barbarella, , I always am Ramborella to heart.Except now, I am a breast cancer survivor, and as a survivor my mission is to continue to live and to lead the charge comme me, everyone here is Ramborella, Warrior of breast cancer.

While the cameras and computers are always the tools of my trade, My interests have changed.Instead of stylish metal and rivets, I concentrate on lots of sleep, whole fruit and vegetables, a low speed grain bold, light red meat, alcohol, and sugar, as well as much vitamin D, estrogen blockers and exercise. biggest cannons in my war against breast cancer are my faith in God, a husband magnet, a sense of humor and determination steel.

Like me, your mission is to continue to live, so we will make a Pact, you and iWhenever we are tempted to hole as a grand old door and do nothing but eat Oreos and cream ice and renounce this intense walk, we will retain that Rambo had not survived by taking the easy way.He fought up to what he was cleared of resistance, then lifted and charged with new may Ramborella survécu jungles of Honduras in height in this fight against breast cancer.

Emily Dickinson said "that it will never come again is what makes life so sweet".the type with two hands If you know it or not, you are entitled to an innate strength and courage.You have lives to lead, children to feed, Maris sunsets and love to watch. collect your Ramborella courage and fees, load to new.

No comments:

Post a Comment