Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New to the Blogs of breast cancer?


© Brenda Coffee.  All rights reserved.

There are oodles of blogs on the Internet in the form of a journal breast cancer or personal memories of the Chronicle journeys of cancer of the breast. blogger some blogs are supposed, incisor and Merry with philosophical reflections on life and include useful to face treatments. tidbits other blogs are written by women panicked to view the world as a glass half empty .It is comforting to know others know the same difficult things that you, these blogs are depressing.

If you are newly diagnosed or recurrence, battling it is easy to relate to bloggers who have exceeded with their situation and in detail their ache, pain and fear . When reading a constant power tales of horrible cancer - mental, physical and psychological - can give you a sense of community, it will not help you to remain in the spirit of right to combat breast cancer .

Even if I'm five years from my diagnosis and I am not in middle of chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy, I remember this moment was like. Every second of every day, I've thought about or not I would die .It has no importance if I was watching television or listening to my husband describe its day; my impending mortality was still there, as the stable shots of my coeur.Pour the first year and a half I went in life this way. After my worries backed up until I was only thinking die every few hours.Little things like buying a coat on sale, winter made me me asked if I even here would be the next winter he wear.

Last month, I've had my healthy breast reconstruction prophylactic and was given a clean bill santé.Maintenant I think only die each...I am serious? died of breast cancer through my mind every week.I did fixate on what I used to but I am fighting the dark side to exit this cookie on the plate or wants to achieve, the mortality factor still cache in the back of my mind.As "stuff" you want to clean up the Cabinet, whether you open the door, you know that this is, awaits you.

As a member of the four girls and breast cancer we must use every tool we can kick cancer on the sidewalk and erase negative thoughts of our spirit. ".""Thoughts are things" as my mother likes to me the rappeler.Ne not give these half empty glasses while more energy than they déjà.Je'm not naive enough to think that we can do that 50 or even 2 5 percent of the time but please, resist the urge to read negative cancer blog chest s.

No comments:

Post a Comment