Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Why step fear of breast cancer


©Network of survival, Media LLC.  Reserved Allrights.

Many of you just start your cancer journey and feel scared and alone, wondering if someone else is there who knows how you feel.Oui.Je remember RAM that is not able to think of anything else, wondering if I would be here next year or the year of after that. I was terrified, affolé and depressed.

I remember cowering in my car in the parking lot of PetSmart, crying hysterically, unable to pull myself together to go and buy food or on the highway and dog house disk .j ' have been desperate to wonder if the PetSmart Lady had no experience with cancer and could empathize with me, perhaps put his arm around me and tell me which would be good. I looked him get in his car and away from lecteur.Elle seemed so carefree... so normal and I couldn't remember a time when I didn't know this of despair control as the sky was falling, and it would miss everyone but me so that I can bring your fears, I can give you hope telling you I am now in a great place in my life.Each time that I say this cancer was a gift, and I heard the other survivors say the same thing, my husband looks like to me I've lost my mind, but it is true.

Tara Parker-Pope, although blog writer for the NYTimes.com, the cancer.I survivor stories collection was spent the morning reading their words and came to the conclusion that for the most part, cancer survivors have two things in common: recognition and a new found zest for life.Here are some of the words and phrases I've drawn over 600 common stories.

• Life now is a combination of brilliance and gratitude.
• The gift of cancer has changed my life.
I now look at life through the grateful eyes •.
• More calm and completed over end.
• Life is not the same; it is so much better.
• Developed cancer, the better in my family and me.
• I myself more.
• I watch my family with addition of perspective.
• I fear death and death is more.
• The darkest hours and scariest my life turned out to be a blessing in disguise.
I love my life!

Cancer is terrifying, but it is also a life changing.I say step we have deliberately chosen cancer, but as a mechanism of adaptation instinctual, we dug deeply for our forces and found cancer donations we brought. you are at a crossroads and many of the changes you engage and roads you take are a choix.Choisir wisely, more expensive, and "trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean is not on your own understanding; and the ways of your recognition, and it will make your right paths."

No comments:

Post a Comment