Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Good Knows our needs.


© Brenda Coffee.  All rights reserved.

  I believe that God knows our needs until we do.  Shortly after, I have been diagnosed, I was wondering if God I thought necessary breast cancer.  Would rather have had a sandwich grilled cheese or a good hair day but I thought about it and decided it was not on my duty of breast cancer.It was my relationship with God. Although I speak to God every day, there was something missing, for my part, with our relationship.

  James 4: 8 says, "draws close to God, and God would draw near you.."  I know to be true.  I felt his grace, strength and mercy.  He wants to talk about him, not only to ask for help, but to share our joy and him let know how grateful we are, even for the small things. I don't know how to get people from something like the breast without the love of God and a large church family.I cannot express what their cards and words of encouragement were meant for me .when ' they said that they were praying for me, I knew that they were.  I felt it. 

  A few months ago I was in a store, and somehow, the saleslady and exchanged stories.  I learned that her husband had cancer.Before I left, I asked him his name and said I would pray for her .Quelques days later, I have a sound card.Clearly, it had gone home and shared our conversation, what I wanted to pray for him and he told her that she had met only an Angel.These feelings are always me humble and my eyes with tears.

Everyone around me and James was our anges.Je have not known how the Minister to this woman, or have received this valuable it, card if it had not been for the gifts of love and prayer that came my way, the préalable.Donc I thank each of you for what you have given us, and what I hope somewhat small to you, Dear Sisters and I thank God for this incredible journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment