Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Live life with breast cancer.


© Brenda Coffee.  All rights reserved.
Eight days after my first mastectomy
and went to a concert in outdoor Sting where heat index was 110 degrees. I wore white linen and my Turkey-drains basters that strained pipe rubber, surgically attached to where was my chest.
my small friends

Our seats were in the last ligne.De rear it might have been lip syncing Sting songs for all we knew Carrot Top. As I looked around for thousands of women in public, I could not shake that statistically thought one of eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her life .I have studied adolescents, women in their 20s 1930s, 40 years and the 1950s, all the time to think "she has and does not know it.""It will faire.Elle had it.".Breast cancer. unspoken fear we all host deep in.Fear that will change our lives forever.

I also thought that if each of these knowledge women my bandages and Turkey basters - where a week ago my right chest had been - many would not have consented with me: currently, life gets not any better than this. I was living.I was there with my two best friends, singing and clapping as my world had been condensed on a slide hospital pathology.Fifty years smeared on a piece of two-inch long glass and three-quarters of a large, inch my card member for breast cancer and four girls.

I was struck with the desire to hug each of these women and tell them to keep singing; keep laughing; keep living, to extract the each time the things you want rappeler.Les apprécier.Ils chérissent.Ils to flout. live your life with joy.Do deliberately and intentionally. "Tomorrow is promised in person."

No comments:

Post a Comment