Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What I Going bald, more?


©Network of survival, Media LLC. All rights reserved.

Breast Cancer Pink Ribbon
One of the favorite activities of my mother to say is, "you have no idea what he looks like age."I am always surprised how it manages to say with a face of straight lines, ignoring that she gave birth to me when Howdy Doody was at the peak of his career, or that it will be well until I am eligible for senior, calling discounts and more attention on the fact that I know what it looks like the age.

"Wait until you go into a room and that you do not remember why you then it first,"continue"" and knees injured when you get a Chair and start to lose your hair ".".

"Summer he," I want to say. "" "".Side effects of chemotherapy, salaries "but given that the mother has dementia and confused search when I mention who have had breast cancer, I leave my comments are worst tacite.Le is all harbingers of ageing mother still apply to me even though my last chemotherapy ended five years ago! In fact that the worse is that I'm losing my hair once again and I am not alone.

Many women have problems with hair thinning.That causes could have thyroid problems taking chemotherapy, or perhaps these women are post menopausal specified are perhaps of breast cancer survivors who take the aromatase inhibitors to stop their production of estrogens and maintain cancer at Bay.The latter applies to me, and I feel that everyone, including the plumber, discovered my condition.

A few weeks ago he drew something our shower drain that looked like a rat limp, damp. "Wow", said the plumber. ".""It seems that you lose your hair."

Thanks for the reminder, the pal. maybe I should try to get a wig or do you think that anyone could find strange if I started to wear ... hats or is a woodchuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment