Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Foods with a mother and a face


© Brenda Coffee. All rights reserved.

For most of my life that I preferred to eat things without a face or a mother, while my husband eats food Brown and white like steak, milk, hamburgers and glacée.Oh cream and let's not forget his coffee and chocolate. dinner in our House usually consists of two meals distinct. While my plate is piled high with grains of rice, Brown, black, lightly roasted vegetables, and Whole Foods - my favorite seduction bread: my husband plate consists of a piece of meat, the coherence of the old shoe leather and perhaps blackened a spoonful of rice and beans.If I suggest that he try some of my vegetables and salad, he looks at me as I asked eating tree bark and rutabaga and often said, "that are you? A Communist?"No, and I am not a vegan or vegetarian, either.

Although my life plan does not prevent me to have a breast cancer, I hope that it will be a powerful ally in my quest to reduce the risk of récidive.La research shows that 30 to 50% of cancers are related to nutrition, either nutrition (excess calories, fat or protein), undernourished or more (too few calories, vitamins and minerals). for this discussion that I'm focusing only on red meat, registration of other by-products food with a facial or a mother as milk, butter and cream ice for another day.

Studies have shown the red meat is associated with an increase in overall mortality, as well as the cancer and cardiovascular problems among men and women.Red meat is rich in protein, we all need, but it is also rich in fat, saturated, associated to the breast and colorectal cancer, most it increases cholesterol.In addition, the process of cooking meat generates compounds carcinogenic. red meat may contain also added hormones of growth, which may be linked to the increasing incidence of hormone-receptor breast.

Study A Harvard Medical School suggested eating more than 100 g, or about a quarter of red meat a day book, could double the risk of a woman of developing cancer of the breast.This risk has been associated with women who had lived not ménopause.Si a lifetime exposure estrogen affect a woman to breast cancer risk, it may be years of eating meat with growth hormones can react the same way. according to another study, published by the American Cancer Society, people who eat 3 ounces or more than meat red per day, equivalent to the amount of meat in a hamburger, are 30 to 40% more likely to develop cancer in the lower bowel.Red meat remains in your colon longer than beans, vegetables, nuts and seeds, and one of the best ways to have a healthy immune system is keeping your conjure moving on a daily basis.

Each day agree on another link for breast cancer.Many of these factors, such as family history, are outside of our control, but If there is anything we can do for our risks, why do go us for it?If you have completed a juicy cheeseburger, worry pas.Au instead, think about how many times per week you eat red meat and look for alternatives such as chicken, fish, beans, or nuts.

Intellectually, I understand the ancestry thing any meat-eater, but with my love for the walnuts, sometimes I wonder if I am descended from an unknown species related to birds and squirrels.By the way, American meat Institute, do consider even taking an Oprah continued on me a.m. ' invite to dinner at Chris's Ruth main beef tenderloin and I will take my towel themselves are held until you still seated.

No comments:

Post a Comment