Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Find your new place


© Brenda Coffee.  All rights reserved.

Do you ever that the need to focus on something other than breast cancer , or perhaps the need to leave, even if it is somewhere imaginary? Through chemotherapy my lack of energy taken a trip to feel like a trip to another Department and chemotherapy activated brain reading cuisine in an Olympic sport. Accordingly, I have spent much time in bed or in front of the TV, watching the cooking shows and the young and the Restless, pending my energy back.Soon, I discovered new methods have mini vacation without going anywhere, destinations that help me find a strong sense of inner peace and let go of things which I have no contrôle.Une of these destinations is on the porch to the small house daybed.

Each week, I try and time, talking to God, listen to a meditation or a CD of hypnosis, or imagine me on my favorite Maya ruin that ignores the e.d. Caribbean ' other times as I leaf through magazines, Polish my toes, or simply watching squirrels scamper a member to a member.Simply being y time Zen me part of breast cancer has pushed side: the part that allows me to squash my obsessive-compulsion worrywart and makes it easier to breathe.

When the morning breeze stops and retirement squirrels imminent heat, I travel account of my flight time is absent.Comme squirrels, I find a cooling place to wait until the next time I can view my place of healing. tell me on your place of healing, or how let go you of your worries and peur.Si you have a place of healing, how will you find a?

No comments:

Post a Comment